Wednesday 12 August 2015

Innovation, New Way & New Look



Business has two functions namely marketing and innovation. And this what I am working on, as I mentioned earlier in my mission to promote home care nursing and at the same time thinking and figure out how can I help the society in terms of moral support, physically and mentally. I believe in the spirit of sharing as been thought in my religious as it says by the Prophet Muhammad;

"Give charity without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 589

Despite I do feel that, that's all I can give as His servants which is contribute my nursing skills, energy and my hard work to the community . Generally, I have to admit that it needs courage and high motivation for me to achieve my aims to have my own home care nursing residentially
[currently I only afford to provide mobile nursing care only :-( ] and mobile. 

To honour the support that I gained, I would like to express my thankful to my little one, my parents, my siblings, my loyal staff and to all my friends. They are always with me through thick and thin. May Allah repay all your good deeds. The Prophet Muhammad said;

“God is kind and likes kindness in all things.” - Rihadh us-Saleheen, Volume 1:633.

From nursing clinical and management background to own home nursing care. Well, it is definitely a huge difference. From wage earner to provide salaries to employees..hihihi..My home care nursing services was initially started all by myself. I still remember I do all the procedures, running here and there up and down to see patient from dawn to midnight. I am so ambitious and I am determine to fulfilled on what I dreams. I feels that is the best moment ever I felt in my life along my working career as a Nurse Manager either in the hospital or international company and I do it sincerely. In sya Allah, with my prayers and doa from my blog visitors.. in sya Allah it will be successful..Amin

Even though, there are plenty for me to do in the check list...huhuhu.. but it still drives me to move forward to build my home care nursing empire.. in sya Allah..amin.. Therefore, to end my entry in my blog space, I totally agree with was said by the Prophet Muhammad;

“There is reward for kindness to every living thing.” - Bukhari and Muslim.





No comments:

Post a Comment