Friday 7 August 2015

My Prayers Are Always With Them...







Well... can I say this is all my collections?? Not sure about that though...many more comings..these is only a beginning. They are my precious lovely beautiful patients. They are beautiful to me... in my eyes. Do not forget that they used to be young once a upon a time... just like us. It is rules of life...the young grow old and the old just matter of time..we do not know when...Allah knows the answer and only He knows. My religion thought me the meaning of thankfulness. Yes, although they are not well, not healthy like the people out there..however they are still fortunate because they still have some one that really care about them..lovely children's, relatives, friends, good neighbourhood maybe and others.

It is tough in Malaysia actually to convinced family members to get professional health care to come over to assist their loved ones. It is traditionally due to, I would say most Asian society are still in bound with self care hand in hand in looking after their parents or their loved ones by hook or by crook. We shall give credit to them and they are deserve it aren't they. However, is the implementation of the self care nurses equivalent to the qualified trained nurses? I am doubtful and puzzle where it leaves a million thousands questions in my mind. And my prayers always with them for their health and well being regardless of race and religions.

I do understand with our current economic situations which is deteriorating and uncertain recently, however I do hope that the community will be able to think rationally about the needs of accepting professional healthcare in improving the quality of the health care for patients at home. Sometimes, in time where we are in needs, we have no choice to put aside financial as a barrier but we have to back to the old proverbs which says that...united we stand, divided we fall and where there is a will, there is a way.

I think I shall stopped my fingers from dancing in my keypad though:-) In sya Allah we shall meet again in my lovely blog and I am pleased to share my daily professional healthcare career with all of you which is full with colours.

'Money Can't Buy The Time & Happiness'












No comments:

Post a Comment